Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day Fun!!!

After we all eat until we could eat anymore. MMMM... thanks Mom and Dad for all the GREAT food. We started decorating gingerbread house that Great Grandma Davis made for the kids. My Grandma has been making gingerbread house for as long as I can remember. The kids have become very good at decorating their own house. Kennedy let me help her just a little. And Didn't they do a great job??

All the kids along with Grandpa and my cousin Erin went down to play a little Wii. We are so glad that Erin could for Thanksgiving, Erin
is attending BYU and the rest of her family lives in Oregon so we are glad that she was able to come and spend the day with us. Shelby loved having her there. She thinks that Erin is so neat and I think she enjoys having someone to look up to.

After all of that FUN we have a tradition to go to the movies for Thanksgiving and as you can tell from this picture we went to see Bolt in 3D, Thanks Mom and Dad for treating us all to this "AWESOME" movie the kids thought it was awesome.

I am so thankful for the family that I have blessed with. Happy Turkey Day!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Aly said...

What a fun day! I can't believe how empty that theater is! Did you get there really early, or was it just not busy? Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hiller Family said...

It was soooooooooo much fun, we have some great parents huh?

Raquel said...

Their gingerbread houses look great! And everyone looks awesome with their glasses on, I love it!

Deanie said...

You guys all look great in 3D!! What a fun idea. Family time is always the best.

Kimberly said...

Everyone looks so cute in those 3D glasses! Didn't you love BOlT? I thought it was so cute. We just took the kids to see it last night. AND, the gingerbread houses are amazing. I can't believe your grandma makes those every year for the kids to decorate...what a great idea and tradition!