Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Every year about this time we have family picture taken from this GREAT lady. Here is the picture from this year!! I LOVE them. I am always SHOCKED at how much the kids have changed in a year.

12 comments:

Raquel said...

Those turned out so cute!!! Such a cute family!

Kimberly said...

Adorable! Your kids look like they are so much fun and have a lot of spunk...I love that! I love the colors you all dressed in too--way cute!

Hiller Family said...

The kids look great. Your pictures always turn out great though.

Aly said...

The pictures are beautiful! Your hair looks so gorgeous...did you use those awesome new curlers that you got for the girls?

Kat said...

HOLY CUTE PICTURES!!! YOUR FAMILY IS GORGOUS!!! I WISH MY KIDS WOULDN'T SMILED BETTER FOR OUR FAMILY PICS.

Darcie said...

Aly,

Yes, all three girls used those curlers to do are hair. I LOVE them. :)

Melinda said...

Yes, every year you do this and every year I adore the pix and every year I vow to call the girl and make an appointment for MY family. Alas, another year gone by and we'll be doing our family picture on our couch with our camera timer :)

Unknown said...

You have such a cute family, Darcie! It's still so weird to me to see you (and all of us) grown up with kids. Weren't we the kids not too long ago? Love the pictures!

Diane said...

All the pictures turned out GREAT! I agree with everyone else too...your hair looks awesome, and your family is soooo cute together!!

oretta said...

I'm with Melinda. I always have good intentions and then I never follow through. Love the pictures!!

Diane said...

I love your pictures! I would like to get the information of who does it from you. Your family looks fantastic!

oretta said...

Okay, I need this ladies number!!Darci call me please with a number. 882-4249