(but our camera didn't not, so the picture are not that great)
This is Shelby in a few of her dances. She ROCKED!! I love watching this girl dance. She loves it and is always having a great time.
Kennedy also loves dancing and like her sister I get lots of joy out of watching them dance. I think it the first time that Steve said that maybe we should invest in a video camera. I totally agree I love watching them dance but I am usually watching behind stage. With 18 numbers and my girls in 9 of those dances. I spend all my time backstage changing costumes and hair things and shoes. But I won't change one thing!!!
Braxton is a good sport about the whole thing. It is long and he did great cheering for all the girls!! Thanks Buddy!!! We also got to stay and watch Avery dance and she also ROCKED!!! I am so glad that my parents and Alicia and her family was able to come and watch, the girl's LOVE having you all there.
At the end of the night I got one last picture of the girl's with the metals and by the Christmas tree. Thanks girls for doing your best and having a good time.





3 comments:
We love watching your girls dance, and they are wonderful examples to Avery. How could she not share the same passion with those two cuties for cousins?
I can't believe you had kids in 9 out of 18 dances! I'm sure you were busy!!
Wow! It looks like your girls are in some really cool dance shows!
Post a Comment