Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day!!!!

Christmas Day at the Evans home was a BLAST!!! After sending Shelby and Braxton back to bed about three times. At 7:30 am we decided to let them at it. It didn't take them long to unwrap everything under the tree. It was a GREAT Christmas, I think the kids got a lot of what they had asked for. After everything was unwrap under the tree we let them at the BIG gift that was in the family room. This video is of them opening that BIG gift. It was very FUNNY. Hope you like it.

Then it was time to get dressed and jump in the Ex and head off to Grandpa & Grandma Davis for the annual Christmas breakfast. Breakfast was great, thanks Mom & Dad. As soon as breakfast was cleaned up it was time to exchange gifts. The kids LOVED everything that they got. Steve and I also LOVED what we received also. Thanks everyone. I think my kids favorite gift of the day had to be the Wii that my parents gave to us. They LOVE it. I am not sure that I love it but I guess if we have to have video games this is a good one to have. I now have to find away for it to work in my favor. I am looking for ideas.
It was a GREAT Christmas and I am glad that they kids had a WONDERFUL day and that we got to spend the day with family!!!
Now the count down to New Years start!!!

5 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Your kids are hilarious! I am sure you will come up with a system that will work great for the Wii.

Kids said...

Mom thats so funny.Thanks for all the stuff. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

What a fun Christmas! Loved the video...that was too hilarious!

Unknown said...

Kids are so fun on Christmas morning! I want a wii!!!!!

MomSqrt said...

your daughter looked just like i remember u looking back @ Monroe when you would play!
Totally Awesome!