Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Fun!!!

Monday we had the Rasmussen Christmas party!! I love getting together during the Holiday. We had pizza for dinner and then the kids got to open a gift from Great Grandpa & Grandma, each child got two new pairs of P.J's. My kids LOVE getting P.J's and my Grandma did a GR8 job picking them for each kid. Steve & I also received food for are family food storage. It was NICE. After all the gifts were open we had cake to celebrate my mom's birthday. I love the mint chocolate cake that we have for my mom's birthday.

Christmas Eve... For the last few years on Christmas Eve we go with the Davis family bowling, which my kids LOVE. I think this might be the first year that we all got to come. Usually Steve and Emily are working but this year it was GR8, everyone was there. We bowled for about 2 hours, then went to lunch and after lunch my family, my mom & dad and Chad and his family went to the movies. It was NICE and I was LUCKY enough to sit by my nephew Kyler. I have forgot how much fun it is to watch a movie with a 3 year old. He was so FUNNY, he would make the FUNNIEST faces and that kid can eat popcorn. I had a GR8 day. Thanks mom & dad for putting the whole thing together and for flipping the bill.

After the movie we made are way home, we stopped for gas and then stop to pick up Papa Murphy Pizza and then we went home. Steve's parents decided to come out on Christmas Eve, they are nervous about the weather. They came over for dinner and to visit. They gave all the kids $10 but the money is still in the book. The kids LOVE it every year. Shelby likes to leave her money in the pad and Kennedy does the same. But Braxton loves to take the money all apart as soon as possible. Thanks Grandpa & Grandma for the nice visit and the gifts. We are glad that we got to visit with all our family today. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the day. We let the kids open one gift. They each got a new pair of P.J's and slippers. Now we just have to work on the going to bed apart.

We have a BUSY day tomorrow, but we are EXCITED to spend more time with the family. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday season!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: