Tonight was the annual Davis Family Christmas Party!! This year my grandma and grandpa decided to have the party at Classic Skating. I haven't been there for at least 15 years. Wow that place has changed. It is not just a skate ring they have arcade games, a jungle gym, laser tag and a bouncy play area. They kids had a BLAST!!! Thanks to my sister telling me that they can bring their own scooters if they don't want to skate. The kids had a blast riding around. Shelby wanted to rent skates and hang out with my teenage cousins. I am so glad that they don't mind having her around. She has only been skating one other time, so I was SHOCKED at how well she did. If you look closely you will see my grandma and my grandpa skating. WOW they are so brave. I am always so amazed at the things they do.
The kids LOVED playing the games and winning ticket which they trade in for some really dumb toys that will most likely find them self in the trash in a few days. Okay that was mean but so true. At least they had a good time. My brother Chad and my Dad have this CRAZY talent for winning that crane game and Chad won all of them toys and stuffed animals. Thanks.
The bouncy play area was also a hit. Kennedy loved going up and down and playing with all her cousins. My grandparents also had pizza, chicken fingers and lots of other good food. And as we were leaving they got all the kids a present, that they LOVED and it sure made my hour and ten minute drive home nice. They all just played and didn't yell or fight the whole way. THANK YOU grandma and grandpa.
(Steve had to work so I had to go with out him)
As I was leaving my two aunts and my mom gave really cute gifts to all the families. My aunt Jodie made a glass block that said Family Journey to forever. I LOVE that. And my aunt Wendy gave us a Story that I will have to share later, but it was in a white bag with cookies and cookie recipes. It was so NICE and my parents gave us some of the BEST chocolate out there and I will be eating the whole thing by myself. MMMM!!!
I love this time of year, I love being able to spend time with my whole family!!!




1 comment:
Wow, that place has changed! Your grandma and grandpa are AMAZING! I'm glad everyone had such a great time!
Post a Comment