So last post I was telling about these great new curlers that Alicia had found. Thanks Sis!!! Last night I put them in Kennedy's hair. I love doing hair at night when you can watch T.V. and not feel rushed. So as Kennedy and I were watching The Biggest Loser we put her hair in curlers. This is the back of her hair this morning, we didn't even have to comb the hair I just ran my fingers threw it once or twice and sprayed with a little hair spray. Then add a ribbon headband and she was ready to go. Thank you Alicia for finding these AWESOME curlers and my girls thank you also. :)
5 comments:
Waaay cute Kennendy and Shelby. Their hair is getting long.
where did you get those curlers? Your girls hair is once again fabulous! (even if you are a U of U fan) :)
Those curlers make such beautiful curls! I may have to go and get some!
The wedding pictures were gorgeous and the party looked like lots of fun (even with the late brother).
Too Cute, and way to Easy! Glad you like them.
Those are so cool. I need a set!
Post a Comment