Thursday was Kennedy's last soccer game for the Fall season.This was her first year of playing and she LOVED it. She had lots of fun with friends from the neighborhood and new friends.
SIDE NOTE: I am glad that her season is over it was WAY to cold. I was freezing and I think the only reason she was warm is she was running so hard.
She is number 4. So this is her throwing the ball in.
She is learning a lot and loves to run after the ball. Still a little shy when it comes to kicking the ball. I think with time she will be right in the mix with all the other kids.
She had a GREAT coach and will start counting down until Spring when she will play again.
Braxton still has two more game and hopeful I will remember the camera and post about him.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! My kids would both love to play soccer, we may have to explore that one next spring:)
Way to go Kennedy!
Post a Comment