Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quirk Tag!!!

Here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.
I was tagged by
http://darrinalicia.blogspot.com/



1. I LOVE sleeping on the couch. It started when I was prego with Kennedy. I am a stomach sleeper, so when I got to BIG to sleep on my stomach I would sleep in the couch with my belly in the BIG pillows. Since then I LOVE sleeping on the couch and anytime one of the kids come in and want to sleep in our bed I am more then happy to give up my spot.
2. I don't like wearing shoes outside, but I LOVE wearing socks outside.
3. I HATE putting away laundry. Don't mind washing, drying, folding and putting in baskets I just hate putting it away!
4. I am a TOTAL neat freak. It is not a good day if the house is messy. I TOTALLY stress out if the door bell rings and the house is not clean. I will admit I have not answered the door before because my house was dirty.
5. I hate cooking with raw chicken. The fell is GROSS and the smell makes me sick. So for the most part I use frozen chicken.
6. I DO NOT eat (like) mayo, miracle whip, mustard, salad dressing and the list goes on and on. I just don't like the taste or texture.


Now that you think I am totally weird. I tag the following....
1. Kimberly
2. Robyn
3. Aly
4. Diane Passey
5. Melinda
6. Julie
Have fun and I cannot wait to read how quirky you are!!!

6 comments:

Staceroo said...

Darci, you and I should hook up. I hate FOLDING laundry, but do not mind putting it away at all. And I hear ya on the messy house thing. But with Kate on the loose, a tidy house is a rare thing for me these days. Oh well, a time and a season for all things, right?

Hiller Family said...

You started to sleep on the couch as a kid. Seriously how could you forget that. :)

Unknown said...

You're so funny! I'm with you on the messy house thing, but I can't seem to keep it clean regardless. But yes...when it's messy and the doorbell rings, I'm really embarrassed. Oh well.

Kimberly said...

I have always loved a good nap on the couch-especially with a nice, cozy blanket. I feel the same way about a clean house, but it feels impossible, somedays, to keep up. As far as Laundry goes, I love washing it, but hate folding it and putting it away! I'll do my tag in a couple days...too fun!

Aly said...

I can't stand a messy house either, but I am trying to learn to be okay with it sometimes. It seems like to keep the house clean I have to ignore my kids and I don't want to regret that when they are grown and gone. I try to keep it picked up often and a good scrub down twice a week, but there are days that I can't believe how messy it gets!!

I have done so many tags, and actually this same one just a few posts ago...it might take me a few days to think of some new quirks (not that I am short on them:)

Deanie said...

Always great to learn new things about you! I wish I didn't like mayo etc.