Saturday, October 11, 2008

Snowy Saturday!!!

What do we do when the weather is cold and snowy in October? Well if you are my kids you find all the winter gloves, hats and anything else that you can find. Pile it on and go outside.Yes, Shelby has gloves on her feet and crazy socks. What a fashion statement she is making.
Braxton fashion is ROCKED as well!!! He has my ONLY pair of gloves on his feet. YUCK!! I think I will be buying me a new pair.
As for my sweet Kennedy she was outside with all the rest, but unlike the rest when she was cold she came in to read a book and fell asleep. What a good kid.
I am thinking that we might have Hot Chocolate and Soup for dinner!!!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my gosh...you guys had snow today? We had 80 degree weather. I love the first snow of the winter. I think the hot chocolate for dinner sounds great!!!

Melinda said...

Ok, I totally had to look at that first picture of Shelby for a minute to figure out which way her body was. I saw hands at the top and hands at the bottom :) Very fun!

Hiller Family said...

It snowed at our house as well. I'm definitely not ready for snow, how about fall for a few more weeks. Great minds think a like, we had soup also.:)

daveandvicky said...

Love the fashion show. Great idea gloves on feet??? Dad made taco soup for dinner, too.

Hiller Family said...

Lucky Girl, I tagged you!

Staceroo said...

We're having soup for dinner too, but ours is because everybody's had the stomach flu. I wish it was because of snow!

Raquel said...

I can't believe it snowed! It was 80 degrees here on Saturday and Sunday!