So for those of you who don't know Kennedy has asthma, and Saturday night she started having a attack and by Sunday night things got BAD!! The poor girl. I ended up taking her to the local ER. After about an hour she was filled with good drugs and was feeling a lot better. The doctors let her go home. YEAH!!! She is doing better today!!!
Monday the kids didn't have school so we decided to go to HSM3, my kids are BIG fans. They ALL loved the movie and I also liked it but I though it was a little long. I sure wish that when my kids are in High School that the only issues that they have are like the ones in High School Musical 1,2 and 3. The kids are begging for the soundtrack, they LOVE singing and making up dances to the music.
Monday the kids didn't have school so we decided to go to HSM3, my kids are BIG fans. They ALL loved the movie and I also liked it but I though it was a little long. I sure wish that when my kids are in High School that the only issues that they have are like the ones in High School Musical 1,2 and 3. The kids are begging for the soundtrack, they LOVE singing and making up dances to the music.

After the movie Steve and the kids headed up to spend the night with Steve's parents. After a two hour drive and a few hours of visiting the kids started getting ready for bed. Kennedy told Steve that she was going to throw up and then out of the blue Braxton ran to the bathroom and threw up. After he was done he just wanted to come home. Steve packed the kids back up and drove another two hours home. Poor kids.
Glad to say that both are feeling better today and are ready to go back to school in the morning.


3 comments:
Sounds like you've had your fill of sick kids. No fun. We have the High School Musical obsession over here as well and we're hoping to see it this Saturday. Oh yeah!
Sorry to hear your kids were sick, that's never fun!
Hmmm...I wonder what's going around our little town. Murrays kids were sick a few days ago. Only one of mine actually threw up, but 2 others complained that they needed to all day Sunday and Monday while laying on the couch. Luckily it seems to be a fleeting little bug!
Post a Comment