Steve's brother called Thursday evening and asked if we wanted FREE Jazz ticket for Saturday's game... The ticket came with FREE dinner, drinks and dessert before the game and during half time you could get FREE nachos, popcorn and more drinks. It was really nice and the game was GREAT!!! I can not remember the last time I went to a Jazz game but I now remember how much I LOVE watching basketball... I don't enjoy watching it on T.V. but watching it live is so COOL!!! I am so thankful for the time that I get to spend with Steve, I love having family time but it is so NICE to be able to be together just the two of us.
The game went into overtime and we stayed out a little later then we would normally. Our cute sitter was so tired that she was asleep on the couch... now the kids were still awake but the sitter was fast asleep, poor girl had stayed up til 3 am the night before having a birthday party and then had a soccer game in the morning. It was FUNNY cause I totally remember doing that.
Thanks Daniel for the great tickets... we had a GREAT time!!!
__________________________________
On a side note... Kennedy had another asthma attack this weekend and I took her to the ER. She is doing great now, resting and feeling better every second. I hope she will be 100% in the morning...
DISNEYLAND here we come!!!
Now I just have to finish packing, cleaning and getting house keys to the neighbor. The kids are so EXCITED... I am worried that NO one will sleep tonight!!!

2 comments:
Lucky you--you are missing ANOTHER spring snow storm. I wish I was in sunny so. cal....
I can't wait to hear about your Disneyland trip. Also, that game sounds so cool. We, once, had the opportunity to attend a Dodger game where all the amenities were included like that. It was so fun! And, there's nothing better than a date night! AND, poor Kennedy, I hope she's feeling better!
Post a Comment