Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dinseyland Count Down...

Three days!!! Yes that is three days left until we will be on a plane and off for some FUN in the sun!!! We are just a little EXCITED... OK we are VERY excited!!! I decided that this time instead of buying autograph books I would make them. I was starting to think that I wouldn't get them done with how CRAZY work, kids and just life has been!!! BUT I did!!! They are VERY simple but the kids like them. So I can now check off one thing on that NEVER ending To Do List!!! Now back to the laundry, cleaning, packing and everything else that I need to get done before we leave!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are SO cute! What a fun idea. I hope you guys have a great time:)

Diane said...

I want to go!!!! It's my favorite place! Have a great time! Can't wait for pictures!

Hiller Family said...

Those are so cute, I hope you made two extra for my kids.....:)

Kelli said...

Those are so cute. I hope you guys have fun. See when you get back.