Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!!! Happy Green Day!!!

Happy Green Day... Everyone!!!
St. Patrick's Day was filled with lots of GREEN!!! Every year we get the kids NEW St. Patrick's Day shirts... this year I don't know what happened but I bought them WAY to big. Well the girl's anyway. I also made Kennedy these CUTE St. Patrick's Day hair bows. Doesn't she looks CUTE!!! Kennedy also got to start jump rope club today she is very EXCITED about and hopeful in a few weeks I can video tape her and her friends doing all the new things they are learning.

Braxton... Braxton what a HAM!!! He likes to make CRAZY faces when I want to take his pictures. He was EXCITED to get to wear all GREEN to school today, he didn't have green pants so I let him wear shorts... my guess is he will want to wear them everyday now. The kids LOVES shorts.

Shelby my PRE-Teen... what I am going to do with her. She loves her NEW green shirt and her NEW headband. She is GROWING up way to FAST!!! She had a FUN Green Day too. A lot of playing and then three hours of dance. After dance she got to EAT green cupcakes w/ cream cheese frosting. MMMMM!!!!

Kennedy also wanted me to post about her count down to Disneyland that she made with some help from me. She made it over a month ago but I haven't been much into blogging lately. We are 12 days away from the BIG trip and the kids are VERY excited!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Raquel said...

What festive kids!! They look great and I love the countdown chain!

Hiller Family said...

They look cute all decked out!

Kelli said...

How fun! I love the background. I also love the bows and head band. You should teach me how to make them.

Darcie said...

Kelli,
The bows are SUPER easy and I would HAPPY to show you anytime how to make them. Just let me know!!!

Nene said...

Cute, cute, cute! You are an awesome mom!