My cute friend Casey is the enrichment leader in my ward and I LOVE helping her find cute ideas. So this is the latest one. I am a BIG fan of using paint buckets for crafty things. So I made these cute Easter baskets as examples to our craft project for April. I really like the way the turned out. The kids like them to and cannot wait for the Easter Bunny to fill them with goodies and hide them for Easter. They are very EASY to make... you just need ribbon, paint bucket and glue gun and glue sticks.


10 comments:
So here is a really stupid question: Where do you get the paint cans? I want to do a Star Wars Easter for my boys and would love to deck out a paint can! Yours look so cute!
Those are really cute! You're very crafty!
Those are supper cute. I can't wait. It is going to be fun.
THOSE are ADORABLE!!! I may just have to go and make some:) THANKS for sharing your super cute ideas with us!!
Those are so cute. Do you get to have a craft thing in your ward every month? That sounds fun. Sorry I did not come to the bed party I forgot I had pack meeting. Hope is was a success.
Very fun idea. Then my boys wouldn't have to have some girly springy colored froofy basket.
Cute buckets and cute hair! I like your blonde highlights!! Oh, and congrats on the weight loss!!
Those are so cute! I need to make those! And I really like your new haircut...I miss being blonde! Thanks for always sharing your cute ideas...someday I want to be crafty like you!!!!
I love your Easter baskets! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing your idea.
I love your Easter baskets. Thanks for sharing your idea.
Post a Comment