A little over a week ago I cut 10 inches of my hair and donated it to locks for love. I also got blonde highlights. My mom likes my hair with blonde on the top and I do too. Not that I am a not big fan of the picture but I do really like the color & the cut.
On a side note... My diet is going really well I have lost 25lbs. so far. Now I just need to drop another 50lbs. let's hope I can keep it up. I am EXCITED that I found a friend thru facebook to exercise with. I am happy to have someone to talk to and someone who will know if I am not there.


10 comments:
Very cute! 10 inches!?! My goodness, you must have had really long hair because it's still pretty long! You look great!
It was really long you cannot tell by the first picture cause it was curled and that was about 4 months ago. My hair was down to my behind. CRAZY I cannot believe that I could grow it that long.
You go girl! I am so happy for you. Feeling great and looking great!
Looking Good!
WOW Darcie!!! 25 lbs is so AWESOME! I KNOW how much hard work and discipline that takes (because I have had to lose 70-80lbs every time I have had a baby) so let me just say that you are AMAZING and keep it up--that weight will be gone in no time!!
Your hair looks beautiful! You are looking really good:).
P.S. Which diet are you following? I still have another 15-20 to go and I am struggling! I am up for any new ideas:)
Aly... I am just eating 1,200 calories a day or less. I exercise for about an hour to hour and a half three times a week and I am drinking about 100oz. of water a day. I take one day off a week and eat whatever I want. I usually choose Saturday or Sunday for my free day... I am drinking one coke a day. I couldn't handle the headaches.
Wow! You look gorgeous! I LOVE the new cut & color. 25 pounds! Freaking awesome!
You look super cute. I like to new style. I want to do that some day donate to the locks of love!!!
I LOVE the hair!!! Congrats on loosing 25 lbs, that's amazing. You loose 50 and I'll gain 50 and then you can teach me how to loose it all once I have this crazy baby.
Your hair looks so cute. I love it! You can wear your hair any way and still look darling. Keep up the good work on your diet. That is awesome.
Post a Comment