Today was Looney Locks Day at school... we like to call it CRAZY hair day. As you can tell we had a lot of fun with this one this morning!!!
Shelby has a CRAZY bunch of pony tails... the picture doesn't do it justice. I sprayed the back all white and the top and side have polka-dots all over.
Braxton I had some FUN with. I still am in SHOCK over him letting me do it but I really think it looks GREAT!!! We did a mow hawk with small rubber bands and then sprayed it all white. He looks like a OLD rocker.
As for Kennedy... I was SMART and after her shower last night put her hair in small rubber bands and then braid them all, that way this morning all we had to do was take out the braids and color a few of the pony tails white. It was easy and turned out really CUTE... I am mean CRAZY!!!
The kids have been having a lot of FUN with Spirit Week and are SAD that they only have tomorrow left. Which I still need to find school colors in there closets. Wish me LUCK!!!



3 comments:
Fabulous hair!!!
Lovin the Hair!
What fun days!! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment